Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Brief Review of 2008

I feel that I have really moved forward this year in displaying my art and getting my name out into the public. I had a simple goal at the beginning of 2008 and that was to enter 10 events for showing my quilts. I actually over achieved by entering 14 events. Much to my surprise I have had some success by winning six awards. I also had a quilt published in Quilt Magazine and am one of the winners in the 2009 Quilting Arts Calendar contest. My journal quilt 'Flight Over Greenland' was also selected for display in the final Journal Quilt Project. Creating this blog has also been a step forward and I am so grateful for all of the people that have stopped by to take a look and especially those who have left comments. Now on the 2009. I am in the final phase of putting together my artistic goals for the new year.

No comments: