Thursday, July 30, 2009

And The Winners Are............

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes on my blogiversary. I have been out of town so I haven't had time to visit all of your blogs yet but I will soon. Here are the winners of the prizes:

  • Original art 'On The Mediterranean' - Vicki W
  • 2 yards each of 12 different yarns and trims - Vivien
  • 2 yards each of 12 different yarns and trims - Sue Krei
Congratulations to all of you and please email me with your contact information at:

judyalexander30@yahoo.com

I will be home on Sunday and will be hoping to send your prizes on Monday. Thanks again to all.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I am screaming, I'm so excited! I can't wait to get it framed and hang it where I can see it every day!

Dolores said...

Congratulations to the winners. Lucky them!

Sue K said...

Thank you so much for this giveaway! I am sooo excited to be a winner!! Can't wait to get my beautiful goodies! So much fun!!!
hugs, Sue K