Friday, October 21, 2011

I must be on a roll....

This has been quit a week! On Monday I found out about the viewers choice award mentioned below. On Wednesday I got an email informing me that the above picture of my granddaughter Julia (on the left) and her BFF Kassidy was accepted into the photo exhibit for the IQF in Houston.

Yesterday I picked up 3 other quilts that were in the Misty Mountain Quilt show and found out that I had also won a 3ard place for my quilt 'The Face of Envy, a second place for 'On the Riverbank' and a first place for 'Birthday Wishes'.

I also found out yesterday that my quilt 'Countryside' (shown under the 'Another Landscape' post) won an honorable mention in the Georgia Quilts show that is this weekend. So I think it has been a pretty good week.....

3 comments:

MariƩ du Toit said...

Congratulations!You are on a roll! now to keep it up.

Unknown said...

I love your landscape quilts - I am interested in your classes - where are you teaching them?
cindyhennes@gmail.com
Cindy Hennes

MulticoloredPieces said...

The Peak Performance has such eye-catching colors...you definitely deserve all the rewards! Congratulations.
best, nadia