Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I will have a small presence in Houston

Even though my art output has been low this year, I will have something at the International Quilt Festival in Houston next week. My photo titled 'Reflections of the Past' has been accepted for the Eye of the Quilter photo exhibit. I took this picture a couple of years ago when we were in China.

I will be going to IQF next Thursday and Friday with my friends Suzanne and Vickie. Does anyone else have plans to go? Would love ot meet some of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will look for it! I spent a lot of time in that exhibit last year and look forward to the new crop of pictures. I think quilters and photography are a good match.
Have fun in Houston, I know I will!
Annick

Vivien Zepf said...

That must have been amazing to see in real life -- wow! So glad the photo is in the exhibit. Have fun in Houston. Look for my hummingbird photo, please, if you have the time!